Sunday, January 22, 2012

Help Others!

Well, since the last post was looking for help, I felt like it was necessary to talk about helping others!

I think it is very important to not only look to others for advice and help with your relationship, but you should also be available for others who want advice.  I know a lot of individuals who ask for advice.  Although I am not extremely experienced or advanced in years, I do like to think that I can give advice.  Mainly because I realize the importance of.  Now believe me, I'm not perfect by any means, but I do like to show others tips that I have learned along the way, and to help others feel like they can ask me anything (which they can).

No matter where you are in a relationship, keep in mind that others are not only in the same position as you, but there are others that are also at a different stage in relationships too.  So feel free to comment on topics that you would like advice about, or comment on how you are feeling about relationships!!

-LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment