Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog 101

Fashion blogs, food blogs, relationship blogs.  There are so many different blogs out there just waiting to be explored.  Although each blog is unique in its own way, I have realized that marriage is one blog that is not a usual topic to blog about.  Why might you ask?  Is it because of the statistic that around 50% of marriages end in divorce?  Or is it because people have it all figured out?  Let me start by saying I have not figured out everything about marriage.  Not even close.  What I am saying is that I am a newlywed woman in America trying to make it in this seemingly doomed world of marriage.  In this blog, I intend to discuss my views on what a successful marriage looks like; whether it is how to respond to the common situation of "let's see who can pile the trash highest in the trash can so we don't have to take it out," or something as simple as how to treat your spouse with love and respect.  I will also touch on how to look for the right man, and once you have found him, how to prepare for the big day (and the rest of your lives together)!  So buckle your seatbelt, because it is going to be a bumpy (but exciting!) ride.

-LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment